| 0 comments ]


While here at the Disney Resort, I took a boat ride or water taxi as it is called, to Downtown Disney. There are other ways to get to Downtown Disney from a resort area, the water taxi just happens to be an option. Water taxis, just like the Disney Bus Transportation system is free.

The water taxis run every 20 minutes, and leave whether they are filled to capacity or not. Its really quite fun to ride on the water and see Disney from another viewpoint. As you can tell, I am having the time of my life.

Here are some of the photos I shot while on the water taxi.

That big hot air balloon below was the first ride I got on once I arrived at Disney. It went 400 feet in the air, and was my attempt at conquering my fear of heights. It worked! The secret is not to look down!







TweetIt from HubSpot

Posted by Picasa

0 comments

Post a Comment