| 0 comments ]


I had so much fun in Downtown Disney last night. Even catching the shuttle/bus from my resort was fun. It was adventurous and so much to see. I'm telling you my mind could not hold all the sights I saw once I got there. It is amazing to see what is in the mind of the Disney Imagination team. They seem to always be coming up with new ways to excite and thrill us.

Lego Land was absolutely fantastic! There were designs and shapes that I'm sure took hours to complete. But, the cool thing about it is, you don't realize they are Lego designs until you are up on them. If you're looking from afar, then they are just statues. Get up close and experience the real thing, it will amaze you.

The T-Rex restaurant/display was fascinating. At first I didn't think it was worth my time to go in there until my brother told me to check it out. Once inside, I discovered animated woolly mammoths and T-Rex's that looked so real. And the Ice Room was totally impressive. If you've never been to DisneyWorld, then you are missing out on a vacation of a lifetime. Oh, and by the way, it's not just for kids either. Wait till you see some of my other pictures. You can check out the rest of my Downtown Disney pictures on my Facebook page here:
http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=128167&id=693216795&l=badbadb324

Tomorrow, I will post my Animal Kingdom, Epcot and Hollywood Studios photos. The Animal Kingdom pictures are going to blow your mind!




TweetIt from HubSpot
1.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments

Post a Comment