| 0 comments ]

Ok, so I didn’t get a chance to walk around Belle Isle yesterday. I forgot that the Hydroplane Races were going on, and we were lucky enough to even get on the island. Our luck ran out after a while when a nice police lady told us we had to move because the race would be ending soon, and they were trying to prevent a traffic jam. So we headed to a more obscure park, that doesn’t have walking or things like that, just someplace to relax. We headed to St. Aubin Park and one of our friends joined us with spirits and snacks. So much for exercising.

Its days like that I hate. I love them for the company and friendship, but hate them because they get in the way of my progress. On days like that I take an appetite suppressant. Something that won’t get in the way of my water pills and vitamins, something safe. Hoodia Maxx is that product.




I first saw it on Oprah’s show a couple of years ago when she had a doctor on there, validating the product. Since then, there have been many imitators and it’s difficult to know which one is real or not. The proprietary formula in Hoodia Maxx comes from the 100% genuine Hoodia Gordonii plants grown in the South African outback and it is up to 4 times more powerful than Hoodia grown anywhere else in the world.

How Does Hoodia Maxx™ Work?


Hoodia Maxx™ is clinically proven to reduce caloric intake by up to 1000 calories daily. Hoodia Maxx™ contains the Hoodia Gordonii molecules that block the receptors in the brain responsible for telling your stomach it's time to eat. By prohibiting those signals to be transmitted to the stomach, your stomach is told by the brain it's "full."

And yesterday I needed to reduce my caloric intake seriously. We had Garlic and Sesame flatbread, Rolling Rock Beer, liverwurst, and pretzels. Not too friendly with the calories.

Right now, Hoodia Maxx has a risk free $1 trial plus shipping/handling going on and anyone can take advantage of it. Yesterday, it kept me from over eating, it could help you too.


0 comments

Post a Comment