| 0 comments ]



TweetIt from HubSpot


I have discovered the most awesome smoothie! And guess what? I created it myself. Well, it was really borne out of necessity, but nevertheless, let me tell you what led me here.

Last Friday I had another bout with hypertension, otherwise known as high blood pressure. My pressure was so high that I couldn't even play in our softball game Friday night. And everyone who knows me knows how much I love softball and baseball. For me not to be able to play, I was really sick. My pressure was 158/98 and my head was throbbing.

Headaches are uncommon with me, so I knew that it was my high blood pressure. You see, I had eaten some fried chicken wings and french fries. Not to say this was the only thing that had me going, it was the thing that pushed me over the brink, the point of no return.

You see, hypertension is a silent killer. I hadn't checked my pressure in a few days, yet I'm sure it was silently creeping up until Friday. Once I ate the fried chicken and fries, that took it past the limit. My heart was pounding, and I felt short of breath. All I wanted to do was lie down and get some sleep. All of a sudden I was just darned tired.

Amazingly enough, the day before while I was praying, the Lord put upon my heart to change my eating habits. He even instructed me specifically what I should eat and how I should prepare it. Ok, I did that Thursday, but Friday, I went back to my own ways. I was craving for some fried chicken wings and when my brother in law told me that was what he was eating, I gave in, and said 'why not?'

Well, my disobedience got me two days in bed as I recuperated. Left to ponder my own stupidity, because I know better. My son had a massive heart attack and a stroke as a result of high blood pressure and diabetes and died. I knew that I was being foolish. So, I decided to follow the meal plan that was biblically given to me. I am being obedient now.

Here is my recipe for my infamous 'GBG Smoothie.' It tastes so good, and is so filling, I could drink it all day long! It's the perfect drink for hot summer days, and it gives you energy, but most of all it is healthy!! Check it out:

GBG SMOOTHIE

1 CUP OF FROZEN MIXED FRUIT

1 CUP OF VANILLA YOGURT

1 CUP OF GBG 10-IN-1 LIQUID MULTIVITAMIN

2 TBSP OF YOUR FAVORITE SWEETENER

Place ingredients in your blender in the order given above. Press the 'drink' function or 'smoothie' function on your blender and let it blend. Serve chilled over ice or without.

It's a great way to enjoy a healthy drink that contains Amalaki Fruit, known as the 'the great rejuvenator.' GBG contains super antioxidant age defying nutrients, promotes cardiovascular health, is rich with sulfur and MSM (good for bones and joint health). It's also a natural energizer that contains no harsh stimulants. Shake it before you use it, and refrigerate the GBG after you use it.

Oh, by the way, GBG also contains Acai, Mangosteen and Pomegranate juice. Its a great dietary supplement if you want to take it alone. I just don't. My younger sister gave me the idea to create the smoothie and I love it.

GBG retails for about $21.00 per 32 ounce bottle (s/h is around $9.00), so you'll spend about $31 for it.

For the last 2 days my blood pressure has been 127/88 and 129/86. I feel great and I walked 2 miles this morning. The smoothie is giving me energy to do this, and if I keep eating right and exercising, I may be able to eliminate the Norvasc and HTCZ (water pills) entirely from my life.

That's my goal, get rid of the meds and just live with my health in mind.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ORDER SOME GBG 10-IN-ONE LIQUID MULTI FORMULA, CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW:

http://www.shopgbg.com/Default.aspx?ID=LMRPublishing



0 comments

Post a Comment