| 2 comments ]


I was driving this morning and saw these horses not too far from my home. I've always wanted my own horse, so this is probably going to be the closest I get to owning one--taking its picture!

As a kid I wanted a horse so bad, I just knew that with each passing birthday, I would get one. However, reality bites, and I never got that horse. Guess it was a matter of economics huh?

As I grew older, I abandoned the thought of owning such an animal, opting instead to just look at them, marvel at their glory, and hey, take some pictures. This way, I can actually say I 'own' a horse.

Enjoy these pictures, and thanks for dropping by Teasas World!














TweetIt from HubSpot

2 comments

Anonymous said... @ February 25, 2009 at 11:29 AM

Oh they are so CUTE! Thx for sharing these lovely pictures with me today girl, I really needed a nature boost to remind me of the beauty in this world!

LaTease "Teasas Tips" said... @ February 25, 2009 at 4:31 PM

No problem. To be honest Lonnie, that's why I take them to remind me of the beauty in the world. Thanks for visiting!

Post a Comment