| 4 comments ]

I was playing around with Picasa today and discovered I could create collages from some of my discarded photos. Some of the pictures I like, some I don't. I don't really have any creative plans for them, know what I mean?

Anyway, these are just some scenes from places I've visited. My way of collecting momentos of my life. Besides, creating a collage is a sneaky way of getting more than five photos into a blog post on Blogger!

Take a peek into Teasas World and enjoy the photos! :) Oh, and double click on the photo to enlarge it....





Posted by Picasa

4 comments

Geri O'Hara said... @ January 31, 2009 at 7:10 PM

Hi love your collage,

Geri

LaTease "Teasas Tips" said... @ January 31, 2009 at 7:29 PM

Thank you Geri!

Anonymous said... @ February 2, 2009 at 2:17 PM

Very cool, collages are an awesome way to put a bunch of pictures together. I remember doing something like this in Photoshop but it's been awhile.

LaTease "Teasas Tips" said... @ February 3, 2009 at 8:29 AM

Thanks Justin....

Post a Comment