| 2 comments ]

When I sat on Santa's Lap recently, I felt just like a kid again. Oh come on, you know you would have too. But, asking for something, with the hope of getting it, was cool. It gave me a chance to leave my grown up world and be a kid again. And you know we could all use an escape from grown up problems right now.

With the auto industry, housing and banking industry trying to go belly up, many of us have lost jobs, homes and 401K's in this terrible recession. It does our minds a great relief to just relax and imagine the innocence of childhood as we wish upon Santa's Lap.

So I created this little video, hoping it might bring a smile to your face while you determine which bill to pay this month and which one to let slide until next month. It's really neat and all done with the CEIVA Digital Photo Frame.

The CEIVA Digital Photo Frame is neat because I get to upload all my glorious photos unto one place. I plan to sit it on my desk as I watch all the photos flash before my eyes. It keeps those memories close by and off my digital camera.

Oh, and did I mention the contest? The Got A Wish Sweepstakes is open to anyone 18 or over and you can win $500! There is one random entry selected for each day of the contest, so go ahead and enter, I know you could use the $500!





got a wish



Post?slot_id=28508&url=http%3a%2f%2fsocialspark

2 comments

Anonymous said... @ December 13, 2008 at 7:22 AM

Hi Lateasa,

As you may know, Here, the Country I live in, people don't celibrate X'mas the same way you do in the USA.

There are of course people who have gift under the X'mas tree but You won't see Santa these days.

The have some other feast at the beginning od the month of December with gifts,especialy for children.

Hey, you have only two weeks left to be able to login at WIM network, The site will be closed at December 31, 2008.

In case you didn't know this, check it out.

Deana

LaTease "Teasas Tips" said... @ January 5, 2009 at 12:59 PM

Thanks Deanna for the info about the site closing...

Post a Comment