| ]

Coming to St. Louis was a good decision for me. First of all, my brothers and sisters are very health oriented...so a good 2 mile walk a day is not unnatural for them. One of my sisters even bike rides with her husband and son once a week.

I'm going to have to join them for that one. I'm always up for a new adventure.

Yesterday my two sisters and I walked around the park twice. It's close to a mile each time, and it has a very steep hill on it. Wow, I felt that hill in my hips as we walked it. Afterwards I was aching a little bit, but it's all good. I know, no pain, no gain.

As long as the weather remains nice here, we will be outside getting our walk on. Gotta go now, I need to eat breakfast.

When I first started my weight loss journey, I weighed 252 pounds; that was in February of this year. Now, I weigh 220!