| 0 comments ]

I am so embarrassed to write this. But I won a new pedometer last week at the Team Challenge Kick Off Meeting, and well I am not proficient sometimes with gadgets. To say the least, I just got the darned thing working, at least half way.



My day began with my 2 mile walk as usual, only this time, I wanted to make it official. Using my new pedometer, I am able to track the amount of calories burned, my distance in miles or kilometers, and a few other things that I’m not using right now. Let’s just master one thing at a time.




The pedometer read .716 miles when I completed my walk, and I knew that couldn’t be right. Then I remembered resetting the darned thing when I reached the 1 mile point. I reset it, because it wasn’t tracking my progress and it looked like it needed to be turned back on.



Once I did that, the numbers started popping up and I knew I had it right this time.

So, the numbers are half right. Instead of 0.716 miles, I just doubled that figure to arrive at my true mileage—1.432 miles walked, 105 calories burned, in 35 minutes.


(click here for your free report, Skyrocket Fat Loss)


Not bad. If you can burn at least 100 calories per day, you are on your way to a healthier life and a healthier body. Try to eliminate one bad food a week from your diet. Think about it, what doesn’t need to be eaten by you? Is that lunch time grab of a burger and fries from Mickey D’s or my weakness, fried chicken?



Yesterday my weakness almost consumed me. I was 200 yards away from a Popeye’s Fried Chicken Restaurant, and the car kept acting like it wanted to go there too. Wonder what was up with that?





(don't forget click here for your free report, Skyrocket Fat Loss)



StumbleUpon My StumbleUpon Page

Social Bookmarking


Add to Mixx!

AddThis Social Bookmark Button

0 comments

Post a Comment