| 0 comments ]

Part of the battle in losing weight is eating. What to eat, how often, how to cook the food, becomes too much for most, and they abandon their weight loss efforts. The goal of losing weight, becoming healthy and fit gets lost in the semantics of how others do it.

That's why you'll probably get a kick out of what I'm about to say. I basically eat whatever I want. Well, that's not fair, I stay away from fried foods, (only once per week), over processed food, and an abundance of sugar. I satisfy my sugar cravings with bags of Red Fish Licorice from CVS Pharmacy. They only cost 99 cents and they only contain about 10 grams of sugar. That's enough for me.

When I prepare my foods, I never use salt, (I have high blood pressure). Instead, you'll find a variety of Mrs. Dash flavors in my cabinet. Salt is a definite killer to any attempt at losing weight. Partly because of the water created by salt that remains in your body after you eat it. This water retention is not good for people who are overweight (like me), and can lead to heart attacks, stroke and more. So, I haven't eaten salt in my food for years, and I don't miss it.

Preparing your food can also be a deterrent to weight loss and dieting. It means going grocery shopping for special foods and ingredients, and sometimes our busy lives just don't allow for this.

Here's a recommendation: Diet To Go. Start Losing Weight With DietToGo.com!

It's designed for busy people who hate to cook, don't have time to properly grocery shop, yet want to eat healthy in order to lose weight. The folks at Diet To Go, prepare your healthy meals for you, designed to help you lose weight while providing filling nourishment. Right now they have a special that you can try them out for a day. You can get a free meal for a day from Diet To Go---click on the banner below----

Visit DietToGo.com Today And Start Losing Weight!

It's half the battle, eating right. I struggle with it everyday when I pass by McDonalds or Kentucky Fried Chicken. I just keep praying that I make it home and my car won't turn into the parking lot of fried food heaven. Companies like Diet To Go make losing weight simpler and less of a burden because they take the guess work out of meal preparation.

Now, all you have to do is get out there and exercise, now that you're going to be eating right.

Oh, and by the way, don't forget to stop by my Donation Page for Crohn's Disease & Colitis. I'll be participating in this year's Rock 'N Roll Team Challenge in San Antonio, Texas this year to raise money for research for a cure for this painful disease. Did you know that over 1.4 million Americans are affected? Support Crohn's Disease research and my efforts to raise money for this worthy cause by going to my donation page. Click here for the page.

0 comments

Post a Comment