| 0 comments ]



TweetIt from HubSpot


I’ve been a little busy these days. Running your own growing home based business requires lots of discipline and focus. And I’ve been challenged recently, but all is good.



One thing that I have gotten a lot more serious about has been my health. As I approach my 49th year I want to recover some of the energy and vigor I once had. I also want to become more healthy so I have a fun workout regimen in place. Exercising by itself I found is not enough. I also have had to change my eating habits and to keep track of what I put in my body. Sometimes I forget, so I’ve decided to keep a Health Care Journal to help me keep track of my progress. I’ve created an online health journal at Emax Health.



The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) also recommends keeping a health care journal as a way to relieve illness-related pressures. "If you're having one of those crazy days when nothing goes right, it's a good idea to write things down in a journal to get it off of your chest — like how you feel, what's going on in your life, and things you'd like to accomplish. You could even write down what you do when you're faced with a stressful situation, and then look back and think about how you handled it later. So, find a quiet spot, grab a notebook and pen, and start writing," writes CDC.



When I use my eMax Health Journal, I am able to keep track of my blood pressure results. That’s real important to me, because my doctor just took me off Norvasc and HTCZ (hydrochlorothiazide) last week. I’m participating in a blood pressure medical study using African Americans and the effect of a new drug that’s being developed for moderate to severe high blood pressure patients.



With my personal health care journal I’m also able to chronicle what I eat on a daily basis. This is invaluable, because if you can see what you are eating then you can quickly make changes and alterations to your eating habits if you find yourself gaining weight, losing weight or in my case, your blood pressure becomes elevated. I remember when my son was first diagnosed with Juvenile Diabetes, we were instructed how to keep daily logs on his eating habits. Keeping a journal for health I'm also able to see how my vitamin supplements I take are helping or not helping my condition. (I take Co-Q 10 to help with my high blood pressure.)





The online health journal at Emax Health is free and you can access it 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Some people prefer to keep their journal private, so they create a unique user name. You don’t have to do this, you can opt to use your real name, just keep in mind that everything you write in your health journal is available for public view.



The eMax Health Journal is accessible here. They also offer valuable articles for you to read as well. Articles that will help you understand various health issues as well as the latest news surrounding them. Try out the free health journal today, it’s a great first step towards achieving a healthier lifestyle.


0 comments

Post a Comment