| 0 comments ]






TweetIt from HubSpot
I get invited all the time to various events, particularly in Detroit. Of course I can't go to all of them, so I remain selective and go to the ones that I feel I'll have the most fun, and of course where my camera is welcome!



Recently, I had the opportunity to check out a comedy show featuring Heather J. Henderson, Coolaide, Horace H.B. Sanders and Ron Sweet at the Taste Pizza Bar. It was a night I won't forget, filled with laughs, on the cuff and off, and of course good company.



Most of the time on Sunday evenings, we become consumed with thoughts of getting prepared for the work week. Monday is the hardest day to make it through, so most working folks try not to stay out to late on a Sunday night.



But the Comedy Show at the Taste Pizza Bar was different. It started early enough, 9pm, with arrival by 8pm to insure a seat, and it was over before midnight. There is no cover charge, so you can aimlessly walk into the Taste Pizza Bar, order a drink, and sit back and enjoy the show.



Another good thing, you can usually find free parking downtown, and that's always a plus. The only time when you won't find free parking is if there is an event going on like a Tigers or Lions game or some other kind of concert.



If you haven't seen Heather J. Henderson, Coolaide or Horace H.B. Sanders (StarSearch Winner) perform, then you are missing out on a treat. The humor is adult and very funny. And to be able to see them for the price of a beer is alright in my book.



Thank you Heather J. Henderson for inviting me, it was a show well worth seeing!

0 comments

Post a Comment