| 3 comments ]



TweetIt from HubSpot


How you know if you need to go to Twitter School. Your updates are lame, no one follows you. That kind of stuff. You may need to go to Twitter School.

Yes, there is etiquette, a format, a way to send status updates. I’m not good at being clever, well, in person I am. But sometimes, online, I’m a little lame. I’m not the type that brags about how much I make online. Rather I’d like to stay on the down low if you know what I mean.

Instead, I like cool conversations. I love promoting others and their work. I consistently look for good articles that are well written and informative. In addition, if you have a funny picture, send it to me, and I will certainly share it with all my followers.

Twitter School is not free. Actually, I’m accepting applications, but you must complete a 2009-2010 Financial Aid Twitter Application. Tuition is $28,000 a year and comes with a Mac Book Air. Class size is personal and limited. Currently, Twitter School is only available as an online course selection. If you thought it was going to be held in an impersonal classroom setting, again, that’s why your status updates are lame.

Ok, here is a peek at the first lesson:

“You went to the grocery store with the kids and now you’re back.” How would you tweet this? I’ll wait. (Jeopardy music heard in the background).

Time’s up!

Here is how that status update should read:

“Kids belong on a shelf in the grocery store so you can pick the right one.”

There you have it. Your first lesson on clever status updates. Next time, it will cost you.

This is Teasas World and you’re just hanging out in it.


Why Doesn’t My Website Generate Sales?


3 comments

Susie said... @ June 12, 2009 at 6:27 AM

I love this post! I am so twittetiquette less - I have no clue on that one..

Larry Brauner said... @ June 12, 2009 at 9:40 AM

You are a funny lady... and thank for the link. Hope you're doing well. Joined your Google Friend Connect.

LaTease "Teasas Tips" said... @ June 12, 2009 at 10:26 AM

Don't worry Susie...most of us are at times anyway. It comes with practice. Just be your normal witty self.

@Larry Brauner...thanks for dropping by. You write excellent material. Thanks for joining my Friend Connect.

Post a Comment