| 0 comments ]

Going with the flow, doing what comes naturally equals success.

On March 26, 2008 I had a hysterectomy, something that has changed my life completely.

My doctor told me stress, bad stress was one of the variables that played a major part in my condition. The fibroid tumors my body had housed for over 20 years had exploded in growth just in the last 12 months, and were causing me unbearable pain.

Emergency surgery was scheduled, because I couldn’t continue gobbling Ibuprofen like it was candy.

Of course, God had me and the surgery was a success. However, my eating habits had changed, and my stomach, my body was unfamiliar territory for me.

The things that had changed were my appetite, and the inability to eat anything fried. Wow, I initially thought, this could work out to my advantage. I figured I could eat small portions of fried food and it wouldn’t hurt me. Not! My stomach, my entire body rebelled violently when I fried some catfish. I love fried catfish, however, it is not reciprocating the love, at least not fried.

Now, I am more aware of the things I put in my body. I’ve been doing a lot of walking, up to 1 mile a day now, and I’ve lost inches and about 10-15 pounds. Suddenly, I can fit clothing I had previously pushed to the back of my closet.

Another practice I’ve taken up is reading the labels of the foods I purchase, especially pre-packaged ones. In the past I’ve drank healthy energy drinks and bought them based upon taste, and the no-crash-after-I-drink it test. Some energy drinks give you a tremendous boost of energy only to drop you like a jumper without a parachute.

Recently, I discovered A.C.T. Healthy Energy Drink and Energy Bars. They have a nice flavor and because I liked them so much, I became an Independent Dealer for them.





A.C.T. Energy drink is filled with antioxidants like Acai, Noni, Mangosteen, Blueberry, Bilberry, and more. Things that help our body process essential nutrients and vitamins. Sufficient helpings of antioxidants also encourages natural anti-aging. Reversing the hands of time, many of us baby boomers are into that sort of thing now.

However, today is Saturday and I like to enjoy life with my honey bunny, talk to you next week!

Oh, and welcome all Entrecard droppers!

0 comments

Post a Comment