| 0 comments ]


First off, I am not one to do testimonials. However, I have been taking Fish Oil Caplets for 15 months now and I am happy to report that my blood pressure is down and I no longer have to take Cartia XT to control it!

I still take a 125mg water pill, but other than exercising a couple of times a week and decreasing my salt intake to under 10% per day, I am fine.

It all started when an aunt of mine told me about these Fish Oil Caplets. She is 78 years old and a picture of perfect health. Auntie told me that if I took three (3) of them a day with my meals, I would no longer need to take blood pressure medication at all.

Well, I've always been pretty obedient, so I tried it.

In August of this year I went to my doctor and she was surprised that my pressure was 110 over 80! This was the lowest it has been since she first prescribed the medication one year ago. My doctor asked me what I was doing and I told her.

I informed her about my exercise and decreased salt intake of course, but I let her know that I was now taking vitamins, more specifically Fish Oil Caplets.

Of course, she didn't believe an over the counter natural remedy could help me, but it did.

If you are suffering from a medical malady and want to get better, think about alternatives to your current medicines. Maybe you need another opinion; or just something simple like changing your diet. My advice to you is to do whatever it takes to make it happen.

Here's to making life healthy!

0 comments

Post a Comment